MSNTC relies on its team of amazing and committed volunteers.
As at August 2022 we have a vacancy for:
Social Media Volunteer, 6-12 hours per week (flexible and can be spread over several days.)
This is a remote role on a voluntary basis.
MSNTC is a national charity committed to providing support and representation to 50 member MS therapy centres across GB, the Channel Islands and Gibraltar.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Social Media Volunteer to support the growth of MSNTC’s social media reach and communications. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but ambitious charity and you will have a real chance to see the impact of your work.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Help devise and implement digital strategies for upcoming campaigns.
- Create content to support the charity’s online communications, project updates & campaigns on TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Help monitor our social media accounts and respond to direct messages and comments.
- Retweet and share relevant information, articles and posts relating to MSNTC’s projects and charitable objectives on Twitter.
- Collaborate with influencers to create engaging campaign content and help elevate our voice online
We are looking for a personable and enthusiastic person with an interest in neurology to join our small team on a volunteer basis. You have a flexible approach, lots of passion for our cause and are a team player.
You’ve got excellent writing skills with the ability to create engaging and snappy captions. You’re an effective story-teller and have a strong eye for design & detail and you are able to work independently and remotely. You are comfortable creating a range of visual content including graphics, animations and videos across a range of social media platforms. Ideally, we would like you to join us for an immediate start on an ongoing, part-time, voluntary basis.
What we offer in return:
A supportive team to work alongside.
Training and induction from MSNTC.
The opportunity to gain communications experience at a small charity.
The knowledge you have made a positive difference to people’s lives.
Requirements of role:
Complete training & volunteer induction.
Ideally a commitment of approx. 6-8 hours per week for a minimum of 3-6 months.
Equipment you need: Laptop/PC, Internet Access.
For more information or to discuss please contact our CEO, Catherine Hodgson at email@example.com.